DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth speaker
This speacker it really good qiuity and is really loud. You really get your money's worth when you buy this specker. It comes with a chager and a little pad to put the speacker on because the sound that comes out of this thing is really loud and will vibrate the table or conter that you put it on. This specker comes in many colors I got the black one.
DKnightMagicBox II Bluetooth Speaker
The DKnightMagicBox II Bluetooth speaker offers great quality sound with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology. It features two highly powerful 40mm total 10W acoustic drivers for excellent sound. With the ultra-compact size and the soft touch rubber design, it can be easily fitted into a backpack, suitcase, or a travel bag. The built-in 2000 mAh rechargeable battery enables an 10-12 hours of playtime on a single charge. This speaker is strong enough to fill up a kitchen, living room, or classroom. It is ideal for personal usage, indoor party or outdoor BBQ or picnic with friends and family.
- Same Size (6 x 2 x 1.6 inches) with the original MagicBox, but implemented with 10W total acoustic drivers and optimized passive radiator. It could provide 30% louder volume and richer Bass than the original MagicBox.
- The latest Bluetooth V4.0 technology, Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices (2.1 and over).
- Built in 2000 mAh rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours.
- Connect any non-Bluetooth device via 3.5mm port.
- Small and compact. Size is 6 x 2 x 1.6 inches. Only weighted 11.5 ounces.
- Soft touch rubber that surrounds the speaker. No worries about slipping or scratching the wood.
- MagicBoxII Bluetooth 4.0 speaker
- MagicBoxII Bass Pad
- 3.5mm Audio cable
- Micro USB charging cable
- Quick start mannual
You can go to amazon to get your DKnight Magicbox II
A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.