Monday, August 3, 2015

Huuman® Blacklight Neon Paint Set - Arts & Crafts, Body, Face & Costume Makeup

This paint goes on and off easy. There is so much that you can do with this paint. Me and my girls did the paint on the there faces one night 2 of my girls are the girls from the movie inside out my other girl just wanted her favorite color to be on her face pink. I applied the paint with a paint brush and it came out pretty good. This paint dries really fast so you don't have to worry about it running. It also glow in a black light as well that is pretty cool.


You Can get Huuman® Blacklight Neon Paint Set at amazon there are only 24.99 right now for six bottle.



Here are my girls with there make up paint on

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmd1bf0a6d37213953ccb7bb20ec77142d

No comments:

Post a Comment