Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set


ViVree Kitchen Tong Set is amazing they have silicone one the end and they can be heated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. There are 2 in the set one long one and one short one. They say one is for the grill and the other is for salad but I have never used either one on the grill or to toss a salad it. They work really well for getting meet of the pan to put on plastics and even to flip thing that are in the oven.

I have even used them to pick up my pasta and move it around in the pot. I have found this set come in hand for a lot of thing that I do in the kitchen. They also come in 2 colors red and black.

You can pick up your set here at Amazon.com

A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Comments

Popular Posts