Crib Mattress Protector Review
The universal mattress protector pad is super soft and the is one of the many reasons that I love this one. They are waterproof, made out of bamboo there is no plastic anything on the pad. Baby or toddler can sleep on the pad without a sheet over it big plus!!! It also prevents bacteria and dust mites from breeding in your child's bed another big plus!!! Can you now see why I am falling in love with this mattress protector. I hope they come out with one of these for an adult size bed, I know I need my mattress protected for when my children come into my bed and have accidents.
You can get yours at amazon here is the link Click Here
It's WHITE and made to the STANDARD SIZE- 28 inches (wide) x 52 inches (long) x 6 inches (skirt)
- 100% WATERPROOF- high absorbency bamboo, providing perfect protection for your expensive mattress.
- BAMBOO VISCOSE FIBER TERRY CLOTH TOP- luxuriously silky soft and breathable while remaining odor free.
- Body temperature regulation through MICRO GAP TECHNOLOGY. Helps your baby remain cool all night long.
- PROTECTS MATTRESS FROM STAINS, helping preserve the life expectancy of your mattress.
- FITTED SHEET EASY TO USE, takes out the hassle from making your bed. Follow the instructions to wash your mattress protector safely with no problems damaging the material.
- PREVENTS BACTERIA, DUST MITES AND MOLD FROM BREEDING IN YOUR CHILD'S MATTRESS. The material is naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, hypoallergenic, and repels bed bugs.
- LEAD, LATEX, PHTHALATE, PVC AND BPA FREE. No chemicals used during production.
- PRODUCED WITHOUT CHEMICALS OR THE USE OF FLAMMABLE MATERIALS. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- FITS MATTRESS SNUGGLY for safety and comfort.
- PREMIUM PRODUCT produced with a MULTI-LAYER DESIGN and finished with a quilted, padded soft terry fiber top.
- NO NOISE NO SMELL. Designed with a peaceful night sleep in mind.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.