Terry Treetop WHERE IS MY HOME? Review


Terry Treetop has become mine and my family's new favorite book series. My daughter does not like to read so when I got picked to review the first terry treetop find new friends and she loved it i never seen her face light up like that before with other books in the past. We also the the little game that come with each e-book that helps keeps the story going even when the book is over.

Here is the link if you to want to get in on the adventure to. http://www.amazon.com/Children-Books-Habitats-Preschool-collection-ebook/dp/B00EPDN1PO/?tag=ebookpro0e-20


A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schwartz Bioresearch's Turmeric Curcumin Review

Swaddle Duo Giveaway

How To Straighten Your Hair Like A Pro