Monday, December 18, 2017

Posture Corrector Brace + Resistance Band


I have received the Posture Corrector Brace + Resistance Band I tired to put it on but it was really hard to adjust it once I got it on. When I put it on my six year old daughter is was really easy to adjust on some one else might want someone to help you adjust it when trying to put it on.

I have scoliosis in my lower back and that affected the way I hold my own posture and it can make my back get worse so I am hoping that now I have this that this Posture Corrector Brace that my back will not get worse and when I get older I will not have a big hump on my back. I am not saying that this product will work for everyone I am saying that as of right now with help of some one else to help me put it on and take it off it works for me at this moment in my life.


Here is what it look like on my daughter she is six years old and she has the Resistance Band on here head lol

This size is small to medium they have bigger sizes.


If you want your own just like here on Posture to get your own on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias&field-keywords=posture%20corrector%20for%20women&field-brand=Towish&high-price=30&low-price=15


No comments:

Post a Comment