Pedi.Cure NOW in PINK Review


Pedi. Cure works great on my feet I do not have that many clauses on my feet. My husband has them bad on his feet it worked pretty well for them the only thing I had a problem with is the batteries died before I got done with one of his feet. Overall, it is a great product for touch ups on your feet to make sure the clauses don't get out of control. If you have sensitive feet it will tickle them, I was laughing while trying to do my foot.

It also comes with two different roles to customize your results. I couldn’t figure out what was different about the other roller, but I am glad to have two of them anyways. You can also you this wet or dry witch is a plus because my husband likes to do his feet in the shower.

You can pick your up at Amazon


A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Winner is Cathy Thompson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schwartz Bioresearch's Turmeric Curcumin Review

Swaddle Duo Giveaway

How To Straighten Your Hair Like A Pro